Welcome to Greenacres Middle School Athletics
Welcome to Greenacres Middle School, where every student has the opportunity to become involved in our athletic and intramural programs.
Register for sports here: FinalForms - Central Valley Schools
The following items will need to be turned in to the office before students may begin practicing. Please read this entire list below:
GUIDELINES TO PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE:
- Sports Physical Evaluation Form: Sports physicals are good for two years. The sports physical form is available in the school office or online under Athlete Forms. We recommend you make a copy of your physical form for summer sports camps next summer.
- $20 ASB Fee: Paid annually. In addition, each sport has a $10 activity fee and a $25 participation fee – football is $26 extra for equipment.
- Participants may NOT practice until the online registration is complete, an ASB card has been purchased and any outstanding fees have been paid.
- Hardship situations: If participation expenses are a problem, please contact the athletic director or the principal.
- All school/library fines and fees paid or cleared
Central Valley Middle Schools operate a no-cut athletic program. However, this does not mean that students will have equal playing time. When we have large turnouts, we have the ability to create one or two additional "junior varsity" teams to allow for more playing time for student athletes.